Choose your WebSite Auditor license
Are you a website owner, a professional SEO, or a large SEO agency? Just pick the license type that fits your business best and hit the "Subscribe now" button.
Comparison of Pro vs. Enterprise licenses More options: Upgrade from Pro to Enterprise
Get a paid WebSite Auditor license to:
- Run technical SEO audit for your entire website.
Find and fix all technical issues that are slowing down your search ranking progress.
- Optimize content of all of your landing pages.
WebSite Auditor will give you easy-to-follow content optimization advice for each of your landing pages.
- Manage your site's robots.txt and XML sitemap files.
Easily build, modify and re-upload your robots.txt and XML sitemap files right from WebSite Auditor's dashboard.
- Save and load your optimization projects.
You'll be able to access your rankings history any time you want.
- Schedule automatic site audits.
Your site's health checks will run on autopilot on the predefined dates and times.
- Create professional rankings reports for clients.
With the Enterprise license, you can create reports in both HTML and PDF to print them out, send them via email, or publish them to the Web.
Here's what you get together with your license:
- Professional support from our Customer Service. We're always there to answer any SEO-related question you might have — within 24 hours max.
- Unlimited access to our training materials base. We provide you with online manuals, help videos and all kinds of SEO-related training materials.
Free feature updates.(That's right, all the bug fixes and feature improvements are yours free of charge!)
- Exclusive access to our User Perks program. All licensed WebSite Auditor users get access to exclusive $500-worth discounts on popular Internet marketing tools and services from our friends and partners.
All our orders are processed on a 100% secure server.
Once you download and install the software, a 7-day trial starts. During this period, you're using the software Enterprise license, and have all the Enterprise features available.
Once the trial ends, your license is downgraded to Free. And you can keep on using the software for any time needed, however with some functional restrictions.
All our software products are sold via 2Checkout, a major US-based payment processor committed to providing the highest level of security for online transactions, which makes every order you place online 100% protected and safe.
2Checkout accepts a variety of credit and debit cards, PayPal, local bank transfer, phone, wire transfer, real-time bank transfer (only for USA), WebMoney, UnionPay and many other payment methods.
Yes. You will be billed annually for the plan you purchase.
Totally. You can cancel your SEO PowerSuite subscription anytime in your 2Checkout account or by contacting our support team.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, but we cannot issue refunds for partial use of service or the amount of time left in your subscription.