Learn More: Tourist Card
PLEASE NOTE: Dominican Republic re-opened to tourists on 1st July 2020.
Citizens from all over the world can pay the fee associated with the Dominican Republic Tourist Card online with iVisa. You will receive a confirmation email after applying and the visa will also be delivered by email.
The Dominican Republic Government makes the final decision regarding the Tourist Card approval. Our years of experience, excellent data security and visa acceptance record, thousands of satisfied customers worldwide attests to iVisa as the premier organization to process your Dominican Tourist Card.
Tourist cards obtained through iVisa.com have the verification from the respective Dominican authority issuing the document. Our experts available for free 24/7 to solve any doubts or questions that may arise. Please note that it is possible to obtain this visa at the airport on arrival. We offer online processing of this Tourist Visa because many of our clients have had issues with long lines and confusion at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
- Valid passport
- Debit/credit card/PayPal account
In April 2018, the Dominican Republic began to incorporate a Tourist Card Entry Fee into airfare. This fee of 10 USD, normally paid online or upon arrival in the Dominican Republic, will be rolled into your airline ticket. Tourists entering via cruise port will continue to follow the existing entry requirements.
If you are a national of a country listed below, you need a Tourist Card, which must be provided by the airline, and a valid passport to enter the Dominican Republic. Passports must be valid for at least twice the length of your stay.
Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France (& overseas departments including Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique and reunion), Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands (including curacao & St Marteen), New Zealand, northern, Mariana is Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, St.Lucia, St.Kitts & Nevis, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Turks & Caicos, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States (including Puerto Rico & the virgin islands), Vanuatu, Venezuela.)
Nationals of the following countries do not need either a Tourist Card or a Tourist Visa to enter the country: Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Israel, Japan, Perú, South Korea and Uruguay.
If your country is not listed above, but you are a resident of the United Kingdom or currently hold a valid visa to enter the United States, Canada, or the EU, you may also enter the Dominican Republic with a Tourist Card and a valid passport.
If your country is not listed above, and if you do not hold a valid visa for the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, or the EU, you will need to obtain a Tourist Visa. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to apply. Check here the list of embassies you can go in order to get your tourist visa: https://www.ivisa.com/embassy/dominican-republic
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents do I need to pay the fee to visit Dominican Republic?
How much does it cost?
How long is the Tourist Card valid?
How long can I stay inside Dominican Republic with the Tourist Card?
You can stay a max of 30 days.
Extensions are possible by paying a fee once inside the country - verify at the border upon arrival.
I will travel for business, can I use the Tourist Card to enter Dominican Republic?
If you plan to travel to Dominican Republic for business then you need to apply for a visa at a Dominican Republic embassy.
How will I get my Dominican Republic Tourist Card?
You will receive the Tourist Card visa email so make sure you check your email account after you submitted your application.
If you did not receive an email, check your spam folder or contact us via online chat / email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Should minors also pay the fee to enter Dominican Republic?
How many times can I use the Tourist Card/how many entries does it have?
Learn more about Dominican Republic Tourism
Where can I read more?
- How can the citizens of Canada enter the Dominican Republic during coronavirus?
- Dominican Republic Vaccine Requirements: Can I enter without them?
- Do I need a Covid-19 test for Dominican Republic?
- How Can the citizens of Spain Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the citizens of the United Kingdom Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How can the Citizens of Russia enter the Dominican Republic during Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Germany Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter the Dominican Republic During Coronavirus?
- Can I Fly to the Dominican Republic while the COVID-19 lasts?
- Dominican COVID-19 Test Requirements
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Response
- Dominican Republic COVID-19 Travel Requirements
- Dominican Republic visa policy
- How to get a Dominican Republic tourist card - requirements and fees
- Dominican Republic tourist card for Canada citizens
- Dominican Republic tourist card for UK citizens
- Why is the Dominican Republic an ideal vacation destination?
- The advantages of using iVisa for obtaining a Dominican Republic tourist card