Learn More: Travel Registration Form
SAINT LUCIA IS OPEN: Saint Lucia re-opened for tourism in June 2020.
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form was designed to screen and test all international arrivals including those arriving from bubble countries, which are the following: Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Turks and Caicos Islands
WHO CAN ENTER SAINT LUCIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
All visitors aged 18 and over must apply for this document. Under 18s can be included on their parent/guardian’s application. Unvaccinated visitors must have confirmed reservations in a COVID-19 certified facility for the duration of their stay.
GET THE SAINT LUCIA TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION FORM
To get the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form, you’ll have to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in the country. You must have a confirmed airline ticket before submitting the form.
A negative COVID-19 PCR test result not older than 5 days must also be presented via email before departure. Children younger than 5 years do not need to present a test.
Check the quarantine FAQ below to find out more about testing on arrival. Remember all travelers must adhere to the country’s safety protocols.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you forward your application, we’ll email this document to you prior to your trip, so you can show it to the government authorities when you arrive in Saint Lucia.
Get more information about the Saint Lucia quarantine rules in the FAQ below.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Saint Lucia, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Proof of Accommodation (if applicable)
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable)
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Saint Lucia. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
The Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Saint Lucia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Saint Lucia. Keep in mind some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is the case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form. Under 18s can be named on their parent/guardian’s application.
You are required to print and carry the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form as you must present it at the point of entry.
Travelers must be tested for COVID-19 using a PCR (polymerase chain reaction) test and upload the test results. The test must be taken no more than 5 days prior to arrival in Saint Lucia. If you need to book a quarantine hotel make sure you do so before arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID-19 vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Saint Lucia?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Saint Lucia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 5 days.
- COVID test after arrival: Fully vaccinated passengers travelling with children aged 5-17 will also be tested on arrival.
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Saint Lucia even if my test result is negative?
- Quarantine requirements: Pre-booked quarantine facility for the duration of the visit for unvaccinated travelers. Fully vaccinated passengers travelling with children aged 5-17 must remain in quarantine until a negative result of the test on arrival is received.
- Quarantine exemptions: Fully vaccinated passengers traveling without children do not have to quarantine.
Is it mandatory to get one if I’m traveling to Saint Lucia?
Do children also need a Saint Lucia Travel Travel Registration Form?
What accommodation providers are COVID-19 certified?
How much is the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 20 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 16 hours - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form?
How do I get a Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form?
How long does it take to apply for one?
How long is the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
Can I get this form for free elsewhere?
What’s the Saint Lucia Travel Registration Form?
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
Where can I read more about the Saint Lucia Travel Authorization Form?
Learn more about Saint Lucia Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Saint Lucia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Saint Lucia?
- This is How Citizens of St. Vincent and The Grenadines Can Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus
- This is how the citizens of Dominica can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How can the citizens of Antigua & Barbuda enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Barbados enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How can the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- This is How the citizens of Martinique can enter Saint Lucia during Coronavirus
- How Can the Citizens of the United Kingdom Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of Canada Enter Saint Lucia During Coronavirus?
- How Can the Citizens of the United States Enter St. Lucia During Coronavirus?
- These are the St Lucia COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- What are the St Lucia Entry Requirements during the COVID-19?
- Saint Lucia Visa Policy