Learn More: Health Declaration
PARAGUAY IS OPEN: Paraguay re-opened for tourism in November 2020, however as of 3 December, non-resident travelers who have visited Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the last 2 weeks will be denied entry.
The Paraguay Health Declaration is a travel form that is required for all travelers who wish to visit Paraguay. The form is intended to screen international arrivals and help manage the risks associated with the coronavirus pandemic.
WHO CAN ENTER PARAGUAY WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Anyone who wishes to enter this country (including nationals, residents of Paraguay, and foreigners) must fill out the Paraguay Health Declaration before their flight.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE PARAGUAY HEALTH DECLARATION
To obtain this travel form, you’ll need to provide information about your flight, health status, and intended stay in Paraguay. You must adhere to the country’s safety protocols. To enter the country, all travelers over the age of 12 need a RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT 72 hours before embarkation or an antigen test 24 hours before embarkation. Travelers who have visited Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the last 2 weeks are not eligible to enter with an antigen test result.
Visit our application page to submit the Paraguay Health Declaration.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send in your application, we’ll forward Paraguay Health Declaration to your email before your departure, so you can show it to the immigration authorities once you get to the port of arrival.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Paraguay.
Required Documents to Apply
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable)
Vaccination certificate (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
Check the quarantine FAQ below to learn more about restrictions in Paraguay.
Foreigners not residing in the country must present international medical insurance with complete health coverage to include attention to COVID-19 cases.
This document does not replace a visa. If your nationality requires a visa, you must present it upon arrival along with this Health Declaration.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Paraguay?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Paraguay.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Paraguay travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 test before traveling to Paraguay?
- COVID test prior to arrival: RT-PCR/LAMP/NAAT within 72 hours for Paraguayan nationals who have visited Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the last 2 weeks. All other travelers can choose between that test or an antigen within 24 hours.
- COVID test after arrival: PCR on day 5 for all travelers.
- COVID test exceptions: Children under 12.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Paraguay?
- Quarantine requirements- fully vaccinated travelers: No quarantine requirements but day 5 PCR is required.
- Quarantine requirements- unvaccinated travelers: 5 days and day 5 PCR to end quarantine.
- Quarantine requirements- all travelers who have visited Angola, Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia or Zimbabwe in the last 2 weeks: 10 days at home or in hotel and day 5 PCR.
What's the Paraguay Health Declaration?
Is it mandatory to apply if I’m traveling to Paraguay?
Do children also need to complete the Paraguay Health Declaration?
In the case of minors or people with disabilities who can’t complete the form on their own, it will be the responsibility of the father, mother, or person in charge to fill in the required data on their behalf.
Get started on applying for the Paraguay Health Declaration.
How much is the Paraguay Health Declaration?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for a Paraguay Health Declaration?
How do I get a Paraguay Health Declaration?
How long is the Paraguay Health Declaration valid for and how many times can I apply for one?
Can I get a Paraguay Health Declaration for free?
How can I contact you if I have questions?
Where can I read more about the Paraguay Health Declaration?
Paraguay Health Declaration: More about Paraguay Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Paraguay Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Paraguay?
- Do I need a vaccine to travel to Paraguay?
- Paraguay covid test: Get all the details here
- Paraguay covid restrictions: Explore them now
- Paraguay covid entry requirements: Check them here
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Uruguay Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Paraguay During Coronavirus
- Paraguay Visa Policy