Learn More: Single journey Visa
Citizens from about 100 countries need a visa in order to visit Ireland. All visitors must apply by registering an online account, filling in the application form, paying the fee, and submitting their application form along with their travel documentation and a passport sized picture. This is an incredibly time-consuming, frustrating, and bureaucratic process that we do not want you to worry about. iVisa leaves you to plan the rest of your trip worry-free while we take care of your application. All you have to do is complete our streamlined application form and you will receive a ready-to-print application form that you'll mail along with your passport. Yes, it's that simple.
Required Documents to Apply
- Scan of your biometric passport
- Travel itinerary
- Accommodation information (both in your home country and in Ireland)
- A credit/debit card or a PayPal account
- Depending on your marital status, you may be asked to present information about your spouse or other dependents
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Your travel history
- You can apply for an Ireland Visa if you want to visit the country for purposes such as tourism, business, transit and anything else except studying, getting married, or working within Ireland.
- An Irish Visa will allow you to stay in the country for up to 90 days after entry.
- The Irish Visa is a single-entry visa. Only visitors who have previously traveled to Ireland on at least two occasions can apply for a multiple-entry visa.
- If you plan to travel to Northern Ireland, you unfortunately have to apply for a UK Visa instead.
- It’s not required that you book a flight in order to apply for your visa.
- Completing the online form for an Irish Visa is not the same as fulfilling your application. In order to complete your Irish Visa application, you will need to print the online form, sign it and send it to an Irish Consulate or the Dublin Visa Center along with your passport and two passport-sized pictures.
- Bear in mind that obtaining an Irish Visa is a long process that takes between 2 to 3 months.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Ireland Visa?
The Ireland Visa is a travel authorization that allows citizens from eligible countries to enter Ireland for purposes such as tourism, business and other purposes that do not involve marriage, studying or working in Ireland.
What do I need to apply for an Ireland Visa?
We require the following to submit your application:
- A current biometric passport that is valid for at least six months upon arrival
- Your travel itinerary
- Proof that you will be able to support yourself and any dependents traveling with you during your trip
- Accommodation details
- A debit/credit card or PayPal account for payment
What is the cost to obtain the Ireland Visa?
The cost of a standard Ireland Visa is 68 USD. Additionally, there is a service fee of 30 USD for standard processing. For rush processing and super rush processing the service fee is 45 USD and 60 USD, respectively.
How long does the Ireland Visa process take?
It depends on the method of processing time you chose. We offer three options:
- Standard Processing Time : 12 weeks
- Rush Processing : 10 weeks
- Super Rush Processing : 8 weeks
How long is the Ireland Visa valid for?
The standard Ireland Visa has a validity of 90 days after entering Ireland.
How many entries does the Ireland Visa allow?
The Ireland Visa allows visitors a single entry.
Does obtaining this visa guarantee me entry into Ireland?
No. The Ireland Visa is just a travel authorization. It’s up to the country’s customs authorities to allow entry to a visitor after procedure checking upon arrival.
When should I apply online for the Ireland Visa ?
The traveler must apply for this visa at least 2 months before traveling to Ireland.
What do I need to present upon arrival in Ireland?
Upon arrival in Ireland, you need to present your passport, which must have the Irish Visa Sticker, along with your returning flight confirmation and documents that specify what you will be doing while in Ireland.
Where can I read more?
- Ireland Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Ireland?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE IRELAND PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM DURING CORONAVIRUS?
- For the Citizens of The United States of America: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- For the Citizens of The United Kingdom: How to Get to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Ways for German Citizens to Get to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Citizens Of France, Here Is How You Can Get To Ireland During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- How Can Citizens of Spain Enter Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Getting to Ireland during The Coronavirus Pandemic as a citizen of New Zealand
- How Might A Citizen of Australia Travel to Ireland During the Coronavirus Pandemic?
- Important Information about the Ireland 14 day quarantine requirement
- Ireland Digital COVID Certificate: All About It
- Which COVID-19 vaccines are approved for travel for Ireland (July 2021)
- Ireland Visa Policy
- Conas Teastas COVID Digiteach na hÉireann a fháil
- UEFA Euro 2020 Dublin - Ireland Visa