As life has been settling down slowly, many countries have reopened their borders for tourists. Colombia is one of those countries that has recently reopened its doors to the public. If you are looking for the next location to visit, plan your trip to Colombia now. Among various attractions of Colombia, Eje Cafetero is one of the best locations to visit for coffee lovers. In this region, coffee beans have been produced on a large scale. You can take a tour, go for tastings, and stay on lavish farms. While planning your trip to Colombia from the United Kingdom, you must be wondering how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Colombia during Coronavirus. As per the latest government rule, every traveler must have a completed Check-Mig before their departure. To obtain this, you can take advantage of the unrivaled services of iVisa.com.
To know more about how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Colombia during Coronavirus, check out the following details:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get more information about Check-Mig Form?
How citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Colombia during Coronavirus. The Colombian government has made it very simple by introducing the Check-Mig Form that must be submitted before your travel date. This Colombian document allows you to preload all the information about yourself that leads to speed up the immigration procedure.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Colombia?
Yes. As of 14 December, all visitors aged 18 and over must provide proof of full vaccination to enter Colombia.
Accepted vaccines are those authorized by WHO. Travelers are considered fully vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Colombian travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Colombia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for travelers aged 18 and over without proof of full vaccination at least 2 weeks before traveling.
What are the options for the processing fee and time to obtain a Colombian Check-Mig Form?
After understanding how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Colombia during Coronavirus, you need to register in the Check-Mig Form. Associating with iVisa.com allows you to choose from the three options for the processing time for obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form. These three options for the processing time are specially proposed to fulfill every customer’s requirement:
- Standard Processing Time: You can obtain your document by choosing this option at an affordable price (USD 20.00) in a few days (24 hours).
- Rush Processing Time: You can get your document by selecting this option a bit early (4 hours) at a bit expensive price (USD 35.00).
- Super Rush Processing Time: Need your document urgently? Go for this option and get your document as soon as possible (30 minutes) for the most expensive price (USD 60.00).
How can I apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form with iVisa.com?
Considering how busy you are and how challenging it is for you to apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form, iVisa.com offers a simple procedure to follow. We just need your twenty minutes to complete the procedure that completes in only three steps:
- First, to initiate the process, you have to fill out an application form available on our website.
- Second, to avoid any errors, you have to review the information given in the form
- Third, to wrap up the procedure, upload the documents, pay the processing fee, and send the form.
Do I need to submit some documents to apply for a Colombian Check-Mig Form?
To ease your stress, our team of experts doesn’t need a lot of documents for the application procedure for a Colombian Check-Mig Form. We just require a few documents for the procedure:
- A valid passport and its scanned copy for providing your information correctly.
- A valid email address for sending your document via email.
- Mode of payments like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card for paying the processing fee.
Can I trust iVisa.com for obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com for understanding how citizens of the United Kingdom can enter Colombia during Coronavirus and obtaining a Colombian Check-Mig Form as we use advanced security systems to store your data safe.