Traveling to Bonaire is an incredible experience. Make sure to know all the travel restrictions put in place due to coronavirus. Citizens of Brazil need to obtain the Bonaire Health Declaration before landing in Bonaire. iVisa.com can help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service. Remember that the process is 100% online.
We know that coronavirus continues to affect our travel plans. Still, we have all the tools to support your trip to Bonaire. Check how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus with us!
How can I get the Bonaire Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Fill out the required information.
- Our team will verify that all your details are correct and ask for more information if necessary.
- Expect the travel documentation in your email inbox.
- Carry the Health Declaration when entering Bonaire.
Apply in advance
We give you the possibility to send all your details even if your trip starts in a few months. We can keep all your information safe and secure and then process the Bonaire Health Declaration at the appropriate time. Trust us and find out how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m from Brazil. Can I enter Bonaire during coronavirus?
Yes! Brazilians are allowed into Bonaire during coronavirus. However, you must follow all the health guidelines established by the Bonaire government. You must fill in the Bonaire Health Declaration and take a covid 19 PCR test a maximum of 72 hours before starting your trip.
Which countries are on the high and low-risk lists?
- Countries with very low risk: Saba and Sint Eustatius.
- Countries with low risk: None
- Countries with high risk: Countries that are not mentioned in the other categories are considered to be high risk.
- Countries with very high risk: Botswana, Eswatini, Haiti, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Venezuela and Zimbabwe
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bonaire?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bonaire. Now if you are fully vaccinated and coming from low-risk countries, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bonaire travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Bonaire?
Quarantine requirements: 5 days in quarantine facility for unvaccinated arrivals from high and very high risk countries only
Quarantine exemptions: Children under 12
For how long is the Health Declaration valid?
The Health Declaration has a 15 days after arrival. You can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Bonaire and enter the country a Single Entry. Remember that we can help you with the details about how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus.
What are the requirements to apply?
Travelers must provide personal and health details to complete the digital form. Besides, they must have these requirements:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months.
- A valid email address so we can send the travel documentation.
- A payment option, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Keep learning about how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Our team can tell you how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Respond to the questions in the digital form. Select a processing time according to your needs.
- Check your information and correct any mistakes. Choose a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any documents, if requested.
Expect the Bonaire Health Declaration to arrive in your inbox electronically. We recommend printing it to show on arrival. During your stay in Bonaire, keep the health document with you at all times.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! Safety is a top priority for us. Therefore, we work with strict security guidelines. Click over to the comments section and confirm we have the right expertise. Learn how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus with us.
Go for the Health Declaration. Get it now!
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Contact our support representatives who are available 24 hours a day. They can solve your questions about how citizens of Brazil can enter Bonaire during coronavirus.
Check the application page!
Bonaire has the most pristine beaches in the Caribbean. We invite you to explore the 1000 Steps Beach, which offers a peaceful setting with turquoise waters and excellent weather. Make sure to visit the local restaurants and bars so you can try the delicious cuisine. Dishes and drinks come from Caribbean and European influences. Bonaire is a scuba diving destination, which means you can explore the marine wildlife easily. The clear waters and the fact that authorities have a clear conservation plan make it the perfect site to dive. We recommend visiting all year round. However, September is the hottest month in Bonaire, reaching up to 86°F. Mid-December and mid-April are considered high season, so expect to encounter thousands of tourists enjoying the island. The good news is that Bonaire is away from the hurricane belt of the Caribbean. In order to explore the island, we recommend renting a car so you can have the freedom to go anywhere. There is no public transport system, but taxis are available. Visit Bonaire now and get the Bonaire Health Declaration soon!