Learn More: Visitors Visa
Required Documents to Apply
A picturesque island nestled in the Caribbean, Dominica guarantees a vacation full of fun and relaxation. Lounge in the sun, swim, snorkel, dive - whatever your heart desires. Plus, you can go hiking on the gorgeous trails and admire the wonderful tropical scenery. Dominica may be a small island, but it has a lot of character. While you are there, be sure to visit one of the many waterfalls. If you are looking for rest and recovery from the daily grind, visit one of the many spas for their state-of-the-art facilities.
Before you go to Dominica, there are some things that you need to know. The first and foremost is that if you are from the Dominican Republic, we have some bad news: according to Dominica’s visa policy, the citizens of the Dominican Republic are the only ones who need to obtain a visa before departure. The rest of the world can go there for at least 21 days without a visa.
If you take a look at Dominica’s visa policy, you will notice that a lot of countries are visa-exempt for up to 6 months within a one year period. All the rest are eligible for exemption only for 21 days, but it is often more than enough for a lovely vacation.
Unfortunately, iVisa does not process Dominica visa applications at the moment since only people from the Dominican Republic require this service. However, we would still like to help all travelers, which is why you can call our free 24/7 support service if you have any questions regarding visas.
Since the citizens of the Dominican Republic need a visa to enter Dominica, the only option is to visit a Dominican embassy or diplomatic mission. However, before going to apply, you need to do some research about the requirements. We recommend that you call the nearest embassy and ask your questions there. You may find a lot of information on the internet, but it is not always the most reliable, and it should be used as a reference only. What iVisa can tell you is that you will need a passport that remains valid for at least 6 months beyond your date of arrival in Dominica. For further information, please contact the embassy.
We regretfully cannot help the citizens of the Dominican Republic get their visa for Dominica, although we hope that you find the above information helpful At least you know where to start.
If you use our Visa Checker Tool, located in the top right corner of this page, you will be provided with a list of the nearest embassies where you can apply for a visa in-person. Just select the Dominican Republic from the drag-down menu and choose Dominica as your destination. In seconds, you'll find out your nation's travel visa status with regard to Dominica.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I read more?
- Dominica Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Dominica?
- How can Citizens of Haiti Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of St. Maarten Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Trinidad Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of St. Lucia Can Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Barbados Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Antigua and Barbuda Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Germany Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of France Enter to Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United Kingdom enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How can Citizens of Canada enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- How Can Citizens of the United States Enter Dominica During Coronavirus?
- Dominica Health Questionaire Requirements
- Dominica Coronavirus Questionnaire
- Dominica COVID-19 PCR Test Requirements
- Dominica visa policy