Learn More: Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card
CURACAO IS OPEN- Curacao re-opened in November 2020.
The Curaçao Immigration Card and the Passenger Locator Card are two essential travel documents that were created to manage the risks associated with international travel during the COVID-19 pandemic. They are both mandatory for all travelers travelling to Curaçao.
WHO CAN ENTER CURACAO WITH THESE DOCUMENTS
All visitors are required to complete a digital immigration card online no more than 48 hours before departure to Curaçao, as well as filling out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) and carrying a printed copy of it at all times during the trip.
OBTAIN CURACAO IMMIGRATION CARD + PASSENGER LOCATOR CARD
To get these travel documents, you’ll need to provide information about your health status, flight details, and intended stay in Curaçao. You must have a confirmed flight ticket before submitting the form. All travelers must provide insurance policy information and adhere to the local health and safety protocols. Currently, there is no quarantine requirement for visitors arriving in Curaçao.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENTS
Once you complete the application, we’ll forward the documents to you via email, so you can show them to the immigration officers once you arrive at the airport.
Visit the FAQs below to view testing requirements in Curacao.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result
The Curacao Immigration Card and Passenger Locator Card is a Single Entry document.
Children under 12 with no COVID-19 symptoms are exempt from testing requirements.
All travelers need to have sufficient insurance coverage for the duration of their stay.
Face masks are required at the airport
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Which risk category is my country?
- Very low-risk countries: Saba, St. Eustatius.
- Very high-risk countries: All other countries.
- Note: Countries that are not on any of the above lists are classified as high-risk countries.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Curaçao?
No, you don't. COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Curaçao. However, travelers from low-risk EU countries who have been fully vaccinated and can demonstrate this with the EU Digital Corona Certificate are exempt from the testing prior to departure and on the 3rd day after arrival in Curaçao.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Curaçao travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to Curaçao?
COVID testing- travelers from very low risk countries: No testing requirements before or after arrival.
COVID testing- all travelers from very high risk countries: PCR within 48 hours and pre-booked day 3 antigen test.
COVID test exemptions: Children under 12 with no COVID-19 symptoms.
Do I have to quarantine once I arrive in Curaçao?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Curaçao.
What is the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
Is it necessary to fill in these forms if I’m traveling to Curaçao?
Do children also need the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
How much is the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
- Standard Processing Time: 5 days - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 days - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 3 days - USD 60.00.
When do I have to apply for the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
How do I get the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
How long does it take to get the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
How long is the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card valid for and how many times can I use it?
Can I talk to you if I have doubts?
Where can I find more information about the Curaçao Immigration Card + Passenger Locator Card?
Learn more about Curacao tourism
Where can I read more?
- Curacao Vaccination Requirements | Do I need a vaccine to travel to Curacao?
- This is How Citizens of Italy Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- This is How Citizens of Germany Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- The Lowdown on How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Curacao During Coronavirus
- A Brief Description of Curacao COVID-19 Travel Restrictions
- Brief Outline of Curacao Entry Requirements COVID-19
- COVID-19 Test Curacao: How to Enter the Island Country