Learn More: Check-MIG Form
COLOMBIA IS OPEN: Colombia re-opened for tourism in September 2020.
The Colombia Check-Mig Form was created to minimize face-to-face interaction time interaction time between the immigration authorities and passengers arriving and leaving the country. All travelers need to complete this form.
WHO CAN ENTER COLOMBIA WITH THIS DOCUMENT
Everyone must fill out the Check-Mig Form at least 24 hours before arrival or departure from Colombia. All visitors aged 18 and over must provide either proof of full vaccination at least 2 weeks before arrival or a negative COVID-19 PCR test result.
All nationalities can apply.
OBTAIN THE COLOMBIA CHECK MIG
To get the Colombia Check-MIG Form, you’ll have to provide information about yourself and your travel details.
Visit our application page to complete the Check-Mig.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you send us your application, we’ll check the information before completing the process and forwarding the Colombia Check-Mig to you via email before your journey. You’ll be able to print it out and keep an electronic copy to show it to the immigration authorities.
Visit the FAQs below to view quarantine rules for Colombia.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Colombia, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan (if applicable)
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Colombia. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
The Colombia Check-MIG Form is part of the required documents you will need to enter Colombia, it DOES NOT replace a visa. If your country requires a visa, the immigration officers will ask for your visa when you enter Colombia. Some nationalities will require a paper visa. If that is your case, we suggest you visit your local embassy.
All travelers must fill out the Colombia Check-MIG Form.
To register the Colombia Check-MIG Form, the traveler must provide details 24 hours prior to entry and exit from Colombia.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Colombia?
Yes. As of 14 December, all visitors aged 18 and over must provide proof of full vaccination to enter Colombia.
Accepted vaccines are those authorized by WHO. Travelers are considered fully vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Colombian travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 PCR test before traveling to Colombia?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR within 72 hours for travelers aged 18 and over without proof of full vaccination at least 2 weeks before traveling.
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Colombia?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements in Colombia.
What’s the Colombia Check Mig?
How much is the Colombia Check Mig?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
Can I get this form for free?
Is it mandatory to apply if I’m traveling from or to Colombia?
Do children also need to complete Colombia Check Mig?
When should I apply for the Colombia Check Mig?
How long is the Colombia Check Mig valid for?
How do I get Colombia Check Mig?
Can I message you if I have questions?
Learn more about Colombia tourism
Where can I read more?
- Colombia Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Colombia?
- Do I need a covid test for Colombia?
- Learn More About How Citizens of Panama Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- All About How Citizens of Canada Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- Can you Travel to Colombia During Coronavirus?
- Colombia Travel Restrictions
- How Citizens of Spain Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Chile Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Peru Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Ecuador Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Brazil Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Argentina Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus?
- How Citizens of Mexico Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United Kingdom Can Enter Colombia During Coronavirus
- Colombia visa policy