Are you planning a trip to China? As a citizen of Nigeria, you need to apply for a visa to enter the country for tourism purposes. However, by the time being, China has not opened the borders for this type of tourism.
Nevertheless, the Chinese government is issuing visas for all interested citizens who will visit the country someday and iVisa.com is the perfect place for you to apply for it.
To apply for the China Paper Visa, you will need to get the China Visa Application Form and present it to the closest Application Center. China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - Read all about the China Paper Visa on our FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the COVID restrictions to enter China?
All visitors must carry a negative PCR and IgM antibody negative test result to enter the country. Both need to be taken 48 hours before departure and presented at the counter.
Also, all unvaccinated or vaccinated travelers must quarantine for 14 days at any government facilities or hotels; there are no exceptions. China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - This information may vary due to the pandemic progress in the world. That is why we suggest that you check our FAQ section constantly.
What is the China Paper Visa, and how can I apply for it?
The China Paper Visa is a travel document that allows citizens of Nigeria to enter the country for tourism purposes. You can apply for the single entry or multiple entry type of visa, granting you a maximum stay of 60 days per entry.
To apply for this travel document, you first need to present a China Visa Application Form and submit it to the closest China Visa Application Center. China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria. To get this document, you only need to follow these 3 steps:
- Step 1: Complete our online form with your personal information and pay for the China Visa Application Form and the Preparation Guide.
- Step 2: When you get your documents, you can contact one of our experts to help you complete the China Visa Application Form and get ready for your visa appointment.
- Step 3: Finally, take all the required documents to the China Visa Application Center closest to you and wait for them to get approved. China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - iVisa.com trust that this is the best process to get your China Paper Visa.
What documents do I need to apply for my China Paper Visa?
There is a list of mandatory documents you need to present at the Application Center:
- Application Visa Form with a recently taken color passport photo attached.
- Your passport with a validity of at least 1 year and 2 blank pages.
- Your flight and hotel information.
- Proof of legal residence: Driver’s license, ID, or a utility service bill. China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - All these documents must be taken printed and physical.
What is the cost to obtain the China Paper Visa?
iVisa.com offers you 3 alternatives you can choose from for the service fee:
- Standard Processing: With this option, you will be able to get your document in the longest time.
- Rush Processing: This will provide you with your documents faster than the Standard option.
- Super Rush Processing: If you need your documents as soon as possible, this is the best option for you.
China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - You will need to pay a government fee at the Application Center.
Can iVisa.com be reliable?
Yes! iVisa.com has quality processes that guarantee the security of all its customers' information. Hundreds of people have already trusted us, and so can you.
China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria - Read all our feedback on our review section.
I have some questions about iVisa.com. Who can I talk to?
If you have any concerns, you can always contact our customer service team. They will be available 24/7 to help you with anything you might need.
One of the most popular destinations for tourists is Xi'an, which is why we believe you should include it in your itinerary when you travel to China. This destination is lovely and will give you stories to tell your friends and family when you return.
This city is located between the Weihe River in the north and the Qinling Mountains in the south. It is one of the leading textile centers in northwest China. However, it is also renowned for its culture and archeology. The most important tourist attraction is the world-famous Terracotta Army, seen through the impressive Qinshihuang Emperor's Mausoleum Site Museum tour. Other tourist attractions include the City Walls and the 15th-century city mosque.
The history of this destination dates back some 6000 years. Fortunately, the Han imperial residence remains can still be seen, along with fortifications and other evidence of the city's importance as the starting point of the Silk Road. This legendary route runs through Central Asia and the Middle East to the Mediterranean, linking Xi'an with cities as far away as Istanbul and even Venice.