Learn More: Health Declaration
CHINA IS CLOSED: China has not yet re-opened for tourism.
The China Health Declaration is an electronic document designed to monitor the health of travelers who are entering and leaving the country. It is a requirement that every traveler wishing to travel to China must fill it out. You can get yours here.
WHO CAN ENTER CHINA WITH THIS DOCUMENT?
Anyone planning to leave or enter China should obtain the Health Declaration before their trip.
See the FAQ section below to understand the terms and conditions under which the document is available.
All nationalities can apply.
GET THE CHINA HEALTH DECLARATION
To get this document you will have to provide information about yourself, your trip, your medical and vaccine status, and answer some other safety questions.
You can check our application page to get started.
DISPLAY THE FORM
Once you’re finished with the application form, we’ll send the China Health Declaration via email as a QR code so you can show it to the airline and government authorities when you arrive at the airport.
Required Documents to Apply
The China Health Declaration must be completed if you plan to enter or leave China.
Both nationals and foreign nationals must submit this form to be allowed in the country.
You will have to present the PCR COVID-19 to ensure that you don’t have any coronavirus symptoms. You may be required to undergo another examination at the airport.
You will be asked to remain in quarantine by the Chinese government, depending on the place you come from as a part of the country’s safety protocol.
You must apply 24 hours before your trip.
The China Health Declaration is a Single Entry document and it expires 1 day after arrival.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter China?
Do I need to take a PCR COVID-19 Test before traveling to China?
Do I have to quarantine when I get to China even if my test result is negative?
What is the China Health Declaration?
Is it mandatory to get the document if I’m traveling from or to China?
Do children have to present the declaration as well?
How much is the China Health Declaration?
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 minutes - USD 60.00.
When should I apply for the China Health Declaration?
How do I obtain the China Health Declaration?
How long does it take?
How long is the China Health Declaration valid for, and how many times can I apply for one?
Can I obtain the China Health Declaration for free?
Can I get in touch with you if I have further questions?
Where can I learn more about the China Health Declaration?
Learn more about China tourism
Where can I read more?
- Where to get China Visa: Find out now
- China Visa exempt countries
- China Visa types explained
- China Visa length: Check it now
- China Visa How long can I stay?
- China Visa processing time
- China Visa process
- China Visa letter of invitation
- China Visa Vaccine: Do I need a vaccine to visit China?
- China visa restrictions: How to enter China safely
- China visa requirements: What do I need to get a China visa?
- China Visa for Citizens of Singapore
- China Visa for Citizens of Malaysia
- China Visa for Citizens of Canada
- China Visa for Citizens of Greece
- China Visa for Citizens of Kenya
- China Visa for Citizens of South Korea
- China Visa for Citizens of India
- China Visa for Citizens of Indonesia
- China Visa for Citizens of Egypt
- China Visa for Citizens of Pakistan
- China Visa for Citizens of Jordan
- China Visa for Citizens of Morocco
- China Visa for Citizens of Ireland
- China Visa for Citizens of Nigeria
- China Visa for Citizens of Ghana
- China Vaccine Requirements : Do I need a vaccine to travel to China?
- China visa policy
- How Citizens of India Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- Vaccination Passport China: Here is What We Know
- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Museum
- Beijing Olympics 2022 Cancelled
- 2022 Beijing Olympics hockey
- 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics Mascot
- Beijing 2022 Olympics sponsors
- Beijing 2022 Olympics Sustainability
- Beijing Olympics 2022 Committee
- Beijing 2022 Olympics logo
- Beijing Winter Olympics 2022 Volunteer Application
- Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Bridge
- 2022 Beijing Olympics Boycott: Will there be one?
- Important details about the Beijing Olympics 2022 Location
- What you should know about the Beijing bid for the 2022 winter Olympics
- What you should know about the Beijing Olympics 2022 Events
- 2022 Beijing Olympics Volunteer
- Important information about Beijing 2022 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- What you should know about the Beijing 2022 Olympic Program
- Read this to learn more about Beijing Olympics 2022 Jobs
- What you should know about the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics Venues
- How Can We Get China Visa Extension?
- CHINA BUSINESS M VISA | WHAT ARE THE RULES?
- China 10-year visa cost
- China Visa Agent | Best China Visa Service Reviews
- China Visa for U.S. Passport Holders
- China visa for Swedish
- Is the China Travel Ban still in effect
- Information on the China travel policy: covid 19
- How Citizens of Australia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Canada Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Singapore Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Malaysia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Russia Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of the United States Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of Japan Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- How Citizens of South Korea Can Enter China During Coronavirus
- China 10-year visa for Canadian citizens
- How to enter the Beijing 2022 Olympic Village
- Important Information about the 2022 Beijing Olympics Tickets
- China visa for New Zealand citizens
- China visa for Italian
- China visa for Dutch
- China visa for Austrian citizen
- China eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- China Visa for Australian citizens
- China 10-year visa application
- 10-year China visa for a US citizen
- China Visa for Canadian Passport Holders
- China Visa for U.K. Passport Holders
- Where can I get the China 14 day quarantine requirement?
- China visa for Swiss citizens
- China visa for German citizens
- China visa for Belgian citizen
- CHINA VISA FOR DANISH
- China Visa for Australian Passport Holders
- 10-year China visa for UK citizens
- China visa for Afghan citizen
- China visa for French
- China’s Business M Visa | Requirements and Information