Cape Verde is a magnificent island country located in the central part of the Atlantic Ocean. This island country is made up of volcanoes and many small islands. This place is not only beautiful but also diverse and unique. The music is soothing and rhythmic.
The best part is that you can go island hopping from one island to another, and you also take a look at some of the volcanic areas situated there. All in all Cape Verde is a perfect holiday destination.
All you need to travel to Cape Verde is your Pre-Arrival Registration to enter this country easily. The Cape Verde Visa Process is straightforward. You do not have to run about here and there. You can simply apply for this application from home through iVisa.com. You will only need to provide some information regarding your travel like your passport, the travel dates, etc.
You can go through the Frequently Asked Questions mentioned below to know more about the Cape Verde Visa Process.
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand that all this online application may become a little bit confusing and you might have a few questions as well. So, we have put together a list of frequently asked questions that you can take a look at for the Cape Verde Visa Process.
You can apply for your document today.
What documents are required for the Cape Verde Visa Process?
The following documents will be required for the Cape Verde Visa Process.
- Firstly, you will have to provide the correct and proper dates of your travel and stay for this document.
- All citizens, including 2-year-old children and above will need a passport which should be valid for at least 6 months after your exit from Cape Verde.
- You can also keep a travel plan with you for safety reasons.
- You will also have to provide a valid email address through where your Pre-Arrival Registration documents will be mailed to you.
- When you arrive in Cape Verde, you will also have to show your Pre-Arrival Registration document.
What is the processing time of the Pre-Arrival Registration document?
There are three ways in which you can apply for Cape Verde Visa Process, and the processing time depends on the option you have chosen for the Pre-Arrival Registration document.
The three processes are:
- Standard Processing (USD 60.00 - 10 Business Days): This is a standard option in which your documents will reach you just in time.
- Rush Processing (USD 85.00 - 8 Business Days): You pay a little extra and your documents will reach you ahead of the standard time.
- Super Rush Processing (USD 110.00 - 6 Business Days): If you need your documents urgently then super rush processing is the best option for you and your documents will arrive in a few days.
What is the cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration Document?
The cost of the Pre-Arrival Registration document for Cape Verde Visa Process depends on the processing time option that you have chosen. To know more about this you can visit iVisa.com.
What is the validity period of this document?
Cape Verde Visa Process is an important travel document and is valid for 30 days after issued. It means that this Pre-Arrival Registration document is valid for 30 days after issued in Cape Verde.
Can I trust iVisa.com? Is it safe?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe and trusted website. You can rest assured that your personal information will be kept confidencial and will not be disclosed to any third party. You can go through the Cape Verde Visa Process and apply for your documents today.
I still have questions. What should I do?
It is simple and easy, you have nothing to worry about. In case of any doubt, you can visit iVisa.com and get in touch with our customer support agents who are available at all times and will help you out with any problem. You can also contact us via email.
Since it is an island country, Cape Verde is obviously famous for the infinite number of islands it has. But apart from that, you can visit the Praia de Santa Maria which is a beautiful beach, or pay a visit to the Viveiro botanical gardens and the turtle conservation hatchery. Then there is also the Museu dos Naufragos which is a historical museum.
You can also visit the island of Sal and try out diving and snorkeling or go kitesurfing along the Boa Vista coastline. The island of Fogo is a popular hiking destination and Santo Antao is the best place for trekking.
Here are some places that you can go to to try out the cuisine of Cape Verde. Cabo Cafe Boavista has mouth-watering African, Mediterranean, and seafood dishes. you must try out the lobster linguini and the seafood rice. They also have vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Soul Kitchen Gourmet Restaurant has the best European and Italian food, some of their dishes include the tuna carpaccio, the amuse bouche, tuna tartare. They have the best pasta and an amazing line of wine and other drinks. Taverna, Restaurant La Lampara, Divin’Art, etc. are a few other places that you must go to when you visit Cape Verde.
iVisa.com wishes you a safe and fun stay in Cape Verde.