If you are ready to travel to Bonaire, you need to acquire the Bonaire Health Declaration. Also, you will need to comply with the Bonaire covid test requirements. Fortunately, iVisa.com has all the knowledge necessary to get the Bonaire Health Declaration through an online process. Begin the process now!
We know that traveling during a pandemic is challenging. However, our team is ready to give you all the information about the Bonaire covid test requirements so you can have a smooth entry to Bonaire.
How can I get the Bonaire Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Fill out the online form.
- Our team will review your details and get in touch if they need more information.
- Await the health document electronically.
- Show the Health Declaration to health authorities in Bonaire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bonaire?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter Bonaire. Now if you are fully vaccinated and coming from low-risk countries, you won't need to present a negative PCR test nor to follow a quarantine.
Approved vaccines are Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Janssen.
Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest Bonaire travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Which countries are on the high and low risk lists?
- Countries with very low risk: Saba and Sint Eustatius.
- Countries with low risk: None
- Countries with high risk: Countries that are not mentioned in the other categories are considered to be high risk.
- Countries with very high risk: Botswana, Eswatini, Haiti, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, Venezuela and Zimbabwe
What are the Bonaire covid test requirements?
If you’re thinking of entering Bonaire, you need to obtain the Bonaire Health Declaration. Also, you must follow the Bonaire covid test requirements that have the following characteristics:
COVID testing- very low risk arrivals, all travelers: Self-test on arrival only
COVID testing- high and very high risk arrivals, fully vaccinated: PCR within 48 hours, self-test on arrival and PCR on day 5 after arrival
COVID testing- high and very high risk arrivals, unvaccinated: PCR within 48 hours, self-test on arrival and PCR day 5 after quarantine
COVID test exemptions: Children under 12
Do I have to quarantine when I get to Bonaire?
Quarantine requirements: 5 days in quarantine facility for unvaccinated arrivals from high and very high risk countries only
Quarantine exemptions: Children under 12
For how long is the Health Declaration valid?
The Health Declaration is valid for a maximum of 15 days after arrival. Also, you can stay up to 90 days Per Entry in Bonaire and have a Single Entry. We can tell you all about the Bonaire covid test requirements.
What are the requirements to apply?
Remember to complete your details in the digital form. Also, you will need the negative results from your covid test. Make sure to have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must have a 6-month validity.
- An email address to receive your travel documentation.
- Use a Paypal account or a credit/debit card to pay for our professional service.
Check the Bonaire covid test requirements with us. We can help you!
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We are ready to tell you all about the Bonaire covid test requirements.
How can I apply?
- Complete the form with your health details. Select a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Check your information and pick a payment option between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required supporting documents.
Once you receive the Bonaire Health Declaration, print it and keep it with you during your whole time in Bonaire. Health authorities could request it during your stay.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have helped travelers for years with travel requirements. They know we work with the highest security guidelines. Explore the comments section and confirm you can trust us. Let us help you with the Bonaire covid test requirements.
Get the Health Declaration now. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Reach out to our support assistants who can help you 24 hours a day. They can support you with the Bonaire covid test requirements.
Check the application page.
Bonaire is one of the most beautiful paradises in the world. Explore Klein Bonaire, an uninhabited island that is only half a mile from Bonaire’s mainland. As part of the Bonaire National Marine Park, you can imagine that this site is in a pristine state. Dive or do some snorkeling to check the marine wildlife. We are sure you will enjoy this oasis. Visit Kralendijk, Bonaire’s capital, which is the most important commercial hub of the country. Check the Caribbean architecture, local restaurants, and busy markets. It’s common to see tourists from cruise ships that dock near the pier between November and April. Continue with the Donkey Sanctuary Bonaire, which was established in 1993 by a Dutch couple. This site provides a magnificent refugee place for hundreds of orphaned donkeys. We know you will have a joyful day while taking photos of the donkeys. We know Bonaire has the perfect mixture of beaches, nature, and adventure sites. What are you waiting for? Book your flight! Get the Bonaire Health Declaration and travel to Bonaire as soon as possible.