Belgium is characterized by being a very cultured and educated country, it always seeks to transmit its history and part of its culture, for this reason in Belgium you can find museums in every corner of the country, and of all type, from its legends, traditions, specialties and until some dedicated only to children for those who want to travel with their family.
Different themes fill with intrigue these museums, there are for all tastes and interests, so there is no excuse for not wanting to know some of them. This the Museum of Musical Instruments, Museum of Fine Arts, Aquarium, Museum of the car, Museum of the Beer, Museum of the Chocolate, Museum of Dali (Gallery XPO Salvador Dalí), and even the Museum of the Comic, where it is reflected the fondness of the Belgians by the comics and especially by Tintin the reporter immersed in thousand adventures.
Belgium is a member of the Schengen zone. Foreign travelers from 150 countries must present a Schengen visa in their arrival at the Schengen borders. Learn more about the requirements for the Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya next.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of visa do I need?
Citizens from Libya can apply for three types of visa: single entry, double-entry, and multiple entry. To be eligible for the Multiple entry visa it is necessary to obtain a single or a double entry visa first and to demonstrate proper use of it. The multiple entry visa is granted for 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years depending on the applicant’s profile and behavior as mentioned before.
The best option to process your application for the Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya is to access the online form available at iVisa.com
Understanding the 90/180 rule
Citizens from Libya are allowed to stay inside the Schengen zone for a max of 90 days within a period of 180 days. Exceeding this time may represent an obstacle to obtaining a new Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya.
Customer service agents from iVisa.com are ready to solve any possible question about this rule.
Do I need to apply for a Schengen visa?
Citizens from Libya must apply for a visa to perform certain activities during a period of time in Belgium. Please remember that studying or working are permitted activities only under the proper authorization of a visa.
If you still think you don’t need to apply for the Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya, we invite you to use the visa checker tool from iVisa.com. It will tell you in a matter of minutes your current status as a traveler and will confirm if you need to start an application.
Are validity and permitted stay the same?
They are not. Validity is the period of time (weeks, months, years) your visa is available to be used. Permitted stay, is the condition that establishes the number of days a person is authorized to be inside the borders of the Schengen zone or a selected country.
Please contact iVisa.com’s customer service if you prefer to be live assisted about this question.
Documents and information to apply for the Belgium Schengen visa
- Certification letter - One of the main documents when applying is a letter explaining the purpose of your trip.
- Passport Photo - Passport size white background picture.
- Travel tickets - It is recommended to wait for a confirmation from authorities to get your tickets. Once your visa is obtained, you must demonstrate to authorities you have a ticket with a pre-defined date to leave the Schengen zone.
- Payment method - Select your preferred payment method: Debit/Credit card, PayPal.
- Bank supports - To cover the expenses during their stay in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate sufficient financial means.
- Medical assistance - Medical insurance will be necessary during your stay
- Passport and visa information - A copy of your valid passport is necessary (three blank pages must be available for stamping, remaining validity must be at least 180 days). It is also important to include a copy of every previous visa.
- Proof of accommodation - hotel reservation or the address of a family/friend where you will be staying.
- Enrollment letter -If you are a student, please be sure to have enrollment support from the school you will be attending before starting an application.
What are the fees to apply for the Schengen visa
To process your application for the Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya you can choose from the following options::
- Standard Processing service Low-cost alternative with a regular response time.
- Rush Processing Option: Need to get a fast response? This is the right option for you.
- Super Rush Processing Option: A higher fee to process your application in a few days.
Is iVisa.com a safe service?
iVisa.com has gained a good reputation among users thanks to high-quality service. Data is protected by a strong security system. Happy customers from all around the world support our work by posting positive reviews and rating our services with 5 stars.
Be fully informed about the Belgium Schengen visa.
iVisa.com shares for free a large number of articles about the Belgium Schengen visa. To explore them click here. iVisa.com’s customer service is available 24/7 to solve your queries about the Belgium Schengen visa for Citizens of Libya.