Learn More: Tourist eVisa
BAHRAIN IS OPEN: Bahrain partially re-opened for tourism on 4 September 2021.
The Bahrain Tourist eVisa is an official document allowing entry into and travel within Bahrain for purposes of tourism.
WHO CAN ENTER BAHRAIN WITH THIS DOCUMENT
The Bahrain Tourist eVisa is available for citizens of over 100 countries. Use the iVisa.com Visa Checker tool to find out whether you're eligible to apple.
OBTAIN THE BAHRAIN TOURIST E-VISA
To obtain the eVisa, you must fill out an application with some information about yourself and your flight. You'll also need to undergo PCR testing before and after arrival. Check the testing FAQ below to learn more.
DISPLAY THE DOCUMENT
Once the application is submitted and accepted, the document to your email. It must be shown to the immigration officers upon arrival. See FAQs for quarantine requirements.
ABOUT COVID-19 SELF-TESTING
Don't waste vacation time searching for a COVID-19 test center. Even if you don't need to take a test to enter Bahrain, you will need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter the US. Simplify testing by ordering the eMed self-testing COVID-19 kit online. Pack the test in your suitcase and self-test no more than 3 days prior to your flight back to the US. Check the FAQs to learn more about our trusted testing partner.
Required Documents to Apply
A photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport. Indian passport holders must additionally supply a copy of the passport's last page.
A copy of a return air ticket.
According to your nationality, you will be required to upload some additional documents:
A copy of your hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternatively, in case you are staying with a relative or friend, you must provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
A copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor's name dated within the past three months with an ending balance of no less than the equivalent of 800 USD.
US RESIDENTS ONLY: To return to the US you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test the day before your entry date. Don’t waste time looking for a test lab in Bahrain. Simplify travel with the purchase of an eMed test kit. Order yours now and pack it in your luggage. Then follow the Certified Guide’s online instructions to take the mandatory test 24 hours before your journey back to the US.
The Bahrain e-Visa is valid for 30 days after issued.
The expiry date on the visa page is for your first entry date into Bahrain only, after which you receive the full validity period.
The Bahrain e-Visa comes with Multiple Entry and with a maximum stay of 30 days Per Entry.
Applicants must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
You must enter Bahrain through the airport. You cannot use this visa to enter Bahrain via the King Fahad Causeway.
A proof of accommodation is required to obtain the travel document. The dates in this document MUST match the travel dates selected in the application. This is a requirement that is demanded by the government in order to issue the travel document.
You must have a valid/confirmed onward travel ticket to leave Bahrain.
You must be capable of supporting yourself (and dependents if traveling with you) financially during the visit.
The visa expiry date is the latest date on which you may enter Bahrain with this e-Visa.
If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must reapply.
Your visa must expire before you can apply for another. Note that visas are issued one at a time.
The purpose of visit must be tourism, business or investment.
You must not take up paid employment during your visit to Bahrain.
Your passport must be valid for the length of time you will be in Bahrain, or the length of the visa, whichever is longer.
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Bahrain?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter Bahrain.
WHO-approved vaccines are accepted. WHO-approved vaccines must include QR code. You are considered vaccinated if all doses of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 have been administered for at least two weeks before traveling.
Countries that Bahrain has signed a mutual vaccination recognition agreement are Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Seychelles, Jordan and Israel.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test prior to arrival in Bahrain?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR with QR code within 48 hours
- COVID test after arrival: PCR testing on arrival, day 5 and day 10
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 6
Why buy a COVID-19 self-testing kit? (US residents only)
The eMed self-test COVID-19 kit includes 6 rapid antigen tests that meet major US airline's entry requirements- perfect for travelers on round-trip journeys from the United States!
Order your test kit before your trip and it will be delivered to your home address for easy testing, anywhere, anytime. The Certified Guide will help you get results in 15 minutes on the NAVICA app. Get the eMed self-test COVID-19 kit for $150- that’s only $25 per test.
Will I need to quarantine when I get to Bahrain?
- Quarantine requirements: 10 days for unvaccinated travelers aged 12 and over.
What is the Bahrain e-Visa?
What do I need to submit with my Bahrain e-Visa application?
Applicants of all nationalities will need to submit the following:
- Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
- Copy of return air ticket.
For applicants of some countries, the following will also be required:
- Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader's printout.
- Copy of a bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD300 (~800USD)
What is the cost to obtain a Bahrain e-Visa?
Are there yellow fever vaccination requirements in Bahrain?
A yellow fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
How long does it take to process a Bahrain e-Visa?
- Standard Processing: 7 Business Days
- Rush Processing: 6 Business Days
- Super Rush Processing: 5 Business Days
How long is the Bahrain e-Visa valid for?
What conditions must the applicant’s passport meet for the Bahrain e-Visa?
Who is eligible for the Bahrain e-Visa?
How many entries do I get with the Bahrain e-Visa?
How long can I stay in Bahrain?
Can I apply for the e-Visa in Bahrain?
How does the Bahrain e-Visa work?
Do I need to enter Bahrain on the exact date specified in my e-Visa application?
If I already possess a valid Bahrain e-Visa, can I apply for a new e-Visa again?
How do I know if my Bahrain e-Visa is still valid for travel to Bahrain?
What are the conditions for being granted Bahrain e-visa?
- You have to be outside of Bahrain
- You must have a valid passport document
- You must have Return Flight Tickets
- You must be able to support yourself while in Bahrain
- Your entry should not violate the security and welfare of Bahrain nationals
- You have to use your Bahrain e-Visa within 30 days of its approval
- In order to apply for another visa, you must have used your previous visa, or it needs to have expired.
Is it possible to extend my e-Visa to stay longer in Bahrain?
What should I do if my Bahrain e-Visa application is not approved?
Learn more about Bahrain Tourism
Where can I read more?
- Bahrain Vaccine Requirements: Do I need a vaccine to travel to Bahrain?
- How can I obtain the Bahrain 14 day quarantine requirement?
- Bahrain visa for German citizens
- Bahrain visa for Swiss citizen
- Bahrain Visa Policy
- How Travelers Can Get a Bahrain Visa Extension
- Bahrain visa for Senegalese
- Bahrain visa for French
- Bahrain visa for Ghanaians
- Bahrain visa for Moroccans
- Bahrain visa for Chinese Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Canadians
- Bahrain visa for Cameroonians
- Bahrain eVisa Frequently Asked Questions
- Bahrain Visa for US Citizens
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR INDIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- Bahrain eVisa for Pakistani
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR TURKISH
- Bahrain visa for Thai
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR PORTUGUESE
- BAHRAIN EVISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR MEXICAN
- Bahrain visa for Malaysian
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR JAPANESE
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR KENYAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR EGYPTIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR COLOMBIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BULGARIAN
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR BRAZILIANS
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR AUSTRALIANS
- Bahrain visa for Russians
- Bahrain Visa for UK Citizens
- Bahrain visa for Jordanians
- BAHRAIN VISA FOR SOUTH AFRICAN